GENERAL RULES and REGULATIONS
1. Violation of general
rules or any conduct that may endanger or impair the
safety of anyone may be cause for permanent expulsion
from the Troy Aquatic Park at the discretion of the
manager, without refund of fees.
2. The Troy Aquatic Park may close at the discretion of
the Manager for the following reasons:
> In the event of inclement weather, i.e. lightning,
thunder, or rain.
> If the temperature drops below 65 degrees.
> If there are 25 people or fewer in the Troy Aquatic
3. Children under nine (9) years of age must be
accompanied and supervised at all times by an individual
fourteen (14) years of age or older.
4. There are no refunds/rain checks for inclement
5. The following are not permitted within the facility:
6. Diving is permitted in designated areas only.
7. Coolers are permitted. No glass allowed.
8. Lockers are available to patrons for a daily fee.
9. Lounge chairs must remain on concrete deck
10. Replacement of lost or stolen season pass is $10.00.
11. The use of profanity is prohibited. Any patron using
profanity will be immediately banned from the Troy
Aquatic Park. ( Three Strikes you are out rule does not
12. Young children in diapers must use swim diapers in
13. Appropriate swimming attire is required in the pool.
No cut-offs or thong bathing suits permitted in the
pool. White tee shirts are permitted in Aquatic Facility
for sunburn protection, only when worn along with
appropriate swimming attire.
14. Obey aquatic staff at all times.
15. Do not distract the Lifeguards from their duties.
16. Any person causing malicious damage to the Troy
Aquatic Park or grounds will be held financially
responsible for said damage and, in addition, will lose
all swimming privileges for such period of time as the
Manager deems necessary and proper under circumstances.
17. Any person caught stealing personal or City property
will be permanently expelled from the Troy Aquatic Park.
In addition, the City of Troy may pursue legal
prosecution to the fullest degree possible.
18. Any person who appears to be under the influence of
alcohol or drugs will be refused admittance to the Troy
Aquatic Park at the discretion of the Manager.
19. Only children age 6 and under accompanied by a
parent or guardian will be permitted in Baby Pool.
20. Any person having an infectious disease or open sore
may be refused admission to the pool at the discretion
of the Manager.
21. Patrons under the age of 18 are not permitted in
22. Spectators must pay full admission price.
23. Personal music devices must be kept at a reasonable
24. Flotation devices permitted in Troy Aquatic Park are
as follows: personal water wings; water rings 14” in
diameter or smaller; and fun noodle. These items are
permitted in the shallow water of the pool ONLY.
25. Public display of affection is prohibited.
26. Roller blades, skates, skateboards, or bikes are not
permitted beyond the Admission booth.
27. Rest breaks are scheduled on the :45 of an hour for
fifteen (15) minutes. 17 and under must exit the water.
Children three (3) and under may remain in the water
with an adult.
28. Daily admission fees are for one-time admittance.
Admission is required to re-enter
Diving Well Rules
1. One person is permitted on the board at a time. The
next diver must wait on deck until board is clear.
2. Before diving, make sure all area is clear of
swimmers or divers and that the previous diver has made
it all the way to the ladder.
3. Dive straight off end of board.
4. The following are not permitted in the diving well:
* Double springing
* Springing from a seated position
* Hanging from board
* General swimming
5. After diving, swim directly to the nearest ladder and
exit the pool immediately
6. Adult or guardians are not permitted to catch a child
diving off the board.
7. At any time, a person who appears to be a weak
swimmer may be required to pass a basic swimming
performance test before being permitted to dive.
8. Floatation devices are not permitted on the diving
boards or in the diving well area.
1. Persons must go down slide in feet first position
either seated or lying on their back.
2. Floats, masks, eyeglasses, etc. are not permitted to
be worn down the slide.
3. Climbing up the slide is prohibited.
4. After entering the slide flume, stopping is not
5. Rider must exit slide pool immediately after sliding.
6. Rider must be 48" (inches) tall.
7. Running starts are not permitted.
8. Spinning or tumbling while riding slide is not
9. Only one person allowed down the slide at a time.
1. Children (4) four years of age and older must use the
gender appropriate restroom or be supervised in the
family changing rooms.
2. Smoking in restrooms is not permitted.
3. Loitering is not permitted.
Any patron abusing the rules of the Troy Aquatic Park
will be disciplined by using the “three strikes, you’re
out” policy! Rules are posted at the pool.
1st Offense – Warning.
2nd Offense – 1-3 day suspension from Troy Aquatic Park.
Letter sent home to parents.
3rd Offense – Suspended from the pool for 2007 season.
Troy Aquatic Park Rules are subject to change without
Troy Aquatic Park rules will be amended when deemed
advisable for the protection of the health, safety, and
enjoyment of all patrons.